Do you take insurance, and how does that work?
I am an out-of-network provider. If you have mental health insurance benefits you may be eligible to submit a claim for reimbursement of out-of-network services. Payment in full is due at time of service and upon your request I will provide you with a statement, referred to as a superbill, for you to submit for reimbursement to your insurance provider. You MUST contact your insurance company to ask questions about out of network coverage for your specific insurance plan.
Helpful Questions for Insurance
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Are services rendered by a licensed professional counselor covered?
- Is any pre-approval required before obtaining out-of-network mental health services in order to be reimbursed?
- If I have out-of-network benefits, will I be reimbursed the full amount I paid or a portion?
- Do I have a deductible and if so, what is it?
I also accept Health Savings Acocunts or Flexible Spending Accounts.